Dreams  

Posted by ainul ilyani in , , , ,

As I am writing this, I am by myself with my sunshine who’s still pinning a hope that she will not where she’s now.

 Dreams
© Ani

My world is going down and down
Deep and deep
Into a bad dream that I never ever want to remember
Yet I still have many good dreams
Even every day there's more troubles for me to carry around
Even when my body seems to lose its alignments
Even when I always feel time is running out
Even when I am by myself surviving alone with my sunshine
Even many things do not go my way

But I'm me 
and I'm going to stand tall and still get around
no matter how much hell is coming around
I am not giving up
As I believe
I will forget my bad dream
Once I get into my good dreams.

Sabak Bernam
June 2011



200611

This entry was posted on 20.6.11 at Monday, June 20, 2011 and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment