A handful of love to you.  

Posted by ainul ilyani in , ,

Even though I am a bit edgy wallowing in “Pantang” session that I shed tears rather often yet I am still in the mode of thankfulness and appreciation especially to The Almighty God for still allowing me to live life longer. (Oh My God! I thought I was going to breathe my last breath during the delivery but it turned out to be well, Alhamdulillah) and on the greatest gift that made me extremely amazed the wonder of God. My God, I cried like hell when the nurse put my baby on me right away after she went out and the warm of our skin vibrated like a magnet. My utmost appreciation to my dearest hubby and my beloved mama who held my hands tightly the moment I could not stand an unbearable pain of contractions, their undying support encouraged me in making it through no matter what. My mama is truly an inspiration to me, I wonder how could she deliver 11 children! My special thanks extend to my whole family especially to my big brother Dr. Mohamad Firdaus who kept advising me to be strong, willing to lend his ears to my cry when I felt like having no one to turn to during my pregnancy and observing my health condition, I believe one day you will be a great Psychiatric, I pray for you. To my sister, Nurul Ulfa who gave me a lot of guidance together with her warm care and thoughts, I pray she will have a smooth delivery for her third child and my daughter will have a same age cousin soon, InsyaAllah. My supportive family-in-laws, their concern, care and love really made my life complete. To all my friends and people who know me that sincerely dropped some motivational words till the day I gave birth to my sunshine through sms and facebook, Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! May God bless every one of you because you mean a lot to me!

Here, introducing my sunshine, Ayla Binti Muhamad Fahmi. She was born on Sunday morning, exactly at the time sun was shining brightly, 9.20 a.m., in Hospital Banting, 27th March 2011 on her due date on the dot! It happened suddenly with normal delivery but the unbearable contractions started at 7.00 am. on Saturday. She is 3.1 kg, really out of my expectation because I thought her weight is below 3 kg. Alhamdulillah.God made my wish come true as I prayed that she would come out after her dad arrival from Japan. Here are some shots of her, I am afraid of snapping the pics with flash so the pics may not be too attractive.









"Take a sprinkling of fairy dust, An angel's single feather, Also a dash of love and care, Then mix them both together. Add a sentiment or two, A thoughtful wish or line, A touch of stardust, a sunshine ray... Its a recipe, for a Baby Girl truly fine."

06042011

This entry was posted on 6.4.11 at Wednesday, April 06, 2011 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

7 comments

gamba last tu muka fahmi..hehe..congratz...

April 6, 2011 at 8:36 AM

thanks ;)..ntah laa..tang mane ikot mak die, tang mane ikot ayah die, dok mencarik jugak,tunggu 3 bulan baru nampak jelas kot,heh...

April 6, 2011 at 10:01 AM

subhanallah, wat a cute baby ani :) mabruk mabruk n mabruk to u n ur family :)

April 8, 2011 at 2:05 AM
Anonymous  

Congratz alhamdulillah

April 23, 2011 at 11:03 PM

Ainul, congratulations! The last time I dropped by, you were announcing of your pregnancy. Sekarang ni, dah delivered pun baby tu. :') Alhamdulillah...semua selamat.

May 31, 2011 at 11:04 PM

Thanks everyone ;)

August 24, 2011 at 8:20 PM

ani, baru kita perasan, ayla lahir 2 days after my nephew. senang la nk igt besday ayla nanti.. =)


msti dah besar ayla ni n makin kiut besar nti ayu like her mommy plk.. take care ya ani, =)

September 28, 2011 at 10:19 PM

Post a Comment