Happy 2nd Anniversary Abang! (^^,)  

Posted by ainul ilyani in ,


Happy second Anniversary Abang!.

Abang,

You are..
My hero,
My man,
My De Amor.

Abang,

Through sorrow and pain
We learn how to make the best of our marriage
It’s wonderful
As we still have tears of love and laughter
Just because we know
You are a part of me
And I am a part of you
We complete each other
Our Unshakeable love will last until the very end.

Abang,

We will face every challenge together
No matter how hard it is.
When I am so down
As if every inch of my strength is falling apart.
Weak.
feeble.
You tell me
We as a Muslim must believe

“We will be tested till the last breath
So please dear, embrace every little thing coming across our life
With that belief
We will have strength to face it
Together With effort, pray and tawakal
To reach the final destination
Because that’s the price we have to pay to enter Paradise”

Abang,

My devotion to you will never fade away
I cherish every single second I have with you
I love you more and more
Than I could ever possibly imagine
We are forever a lifelong companion
I will be on your shoulder from the dawn of our love
To the dusk of our lives

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ABANG!

March 2011
Sabak Bernam

27.02.11

This entry was posted on 27.2.11 at Sunday, February 27, 2011 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO BOTH OF U! :)

February 27, 2011 at 9:00 PM

Tenks dear ;)

February 27, 2011 at 9:10 PM

Post a Comment