Tagging 3  

Posted by ainul ilyani in

Here's a tag to measure how well you know about your spouse.

Rules: Here’s a chance to see how well you really know your husband. Cut, paste and fill in the answers, then shoot, you know what to do. The real challenge is to send it to your husband to see how right you really are.

I've just got married a few weeks ago so these questions are quite challenging, hey, I need extra times to get to know him better. What do you expect me to know much about him when two weeks after we were getting married, he left me here in Malaysia then he went to Japan in rush. Those two weeks were short enough as I was busily going to classes, completing my assignments, paying bills for our reception, settling my Visa and etc. Anyway, let me try answering this (takot2 )

*1. He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Hoho~ He likes watching football or any movie or when “Nabil ,Johan and Zizan make silly jokes”

*2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Alamak, He eats all; not very choosy when it comes to food-intake, he will just eat whatever dressing you serve on his salad.

*3. What’s one food he doesn’t like?
Recently, I’ve just found out that he dislikes “IKO biscuits”! , that’s the only food he has rejected when I handed it over to him. He never did that before. Well, his mom called him “tekak ular”, semua telan! Hoho~

*4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
Haha~ he likes to sip my drink till I become angry and say “abang ni, suke curik air sayang, kalau sayang kurus bukan salah sayang, abang yg suke curik air ngan makanan sayang”! Whatever I order, he will order the same drink too, Barli suam satu! Fresh orange satu! Ngeh~~ our favourite drinks.

*5. Where did he go to high school?
SMKA Maahad Hamidiah Kajang for five years- purely “Hamidian”.

*6. What size shoes does he wear?-
Mmm..abang, sorry..lupe2, though I was the person who bought your shoes for our wedding, if I’m not mistaken, eight kan?kan?

*7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Alahai.. ask him lah~ can I say collect money for our future? Haha~ padan muke, sape soh tanye..

*8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Anything! Like I’ve mentioned earlier, he will eat whatever you serve, if there are three kinds of sandwiches- egg, sardine or ”sambal bilis”, he will take all and finish them off . We like eating!! We never leave our plates empty! Kenapa.. tak pecaya kaa… :p

*9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
Kentucky Fried Chicken, every time we hang out, I would say “I want Pizza! ” before he could say , “KFC jom!”.

*10. What is his favorite cereal?
Adoih, don’k ask me about food again, I told you, he eats all!

*11. What would he never wear?
Please don’t give him pinky things or anything looks feminine or any strikingly bright colours, he’s a typical “masculine” man.

*12. What is his favorite sports team?
Arsenal! Alah, tak pasal2 kene paksa,” Kalau orang tanye sayang sokong mane, cakap
Arsenal, sbb abg sokong Arsenal tau”.

*13. Who did he vote for?-
Frankly speaking, he will go for ***** ,woops!,"ade laa", Undi itu rahsia but for sure leadership that fight for justice-“ Menegakkan yg Hak, Meruntuhkan yg Batil” – Pemimpin yg moralnya tinggi, berjiwa rakyat, ilmu yang tinggi, bersih dan telus! (hehe~ lbey2, tuh bunyik macam sayang yg vote, ngeh~)

*14. Who is his best friend?
Aha. Should I mention here? The first person will definitely be “me’, as he always said, “Dear, you are my everything”. As far as I know, his best friends since he was a kid are Fikri, Halim and Hafiz. High school- all Hamidians’ boys in our batch- 2003 but I think he is very close to Timi. Now, he is being good at anyone and doesn’t really specify anybody to be his best buddies. Married man changes a lot, I tell you but I like to remind him, don't ignore your friends and keep your social life alive, enjoy it to the fullest!

*15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
When I show my sour-face directly, don’t give any feedbacks while we are in the process of conciliation and suddenly keep quite after misunderstanding arises, God, he likes making things clear right on that particular time.

*16. What is his heritage?-
He was born in KL and had been brought up there till he reached 18-years-old. Her mother comes from Malacca while his father originally rooted in Klang, Selangor. So, can you guess what his heritage is?

*17. What is his favorite colour?
Blue and black. is it correct bang?

*18. What is his habit?
Wrinkle his nose, touch his nose, and rub his nose.

*19. What is he proud of?
Abang, can you answer this, oh God, I wish I know. He is so humble as if he has nothing special so I could not detect what he is proud of. I think he proud of “his conga’s skill” when he was in Maahad and active in Mirwana, it was long long time ago. Bang, can I say, you are proud to have me as your wife? Ngeh~` :B perasan2,( kalau abg ckp 'tak', takmau ckp ngan abg lg, wek)

*20. Lastly, do you think he will read this?
I think so but for the time being, he won’t read this because his new house doesn’t get internet connection yet.

Thanx mama Ulfa for tagging me, ni kire try abes ni, boleh tahan mencabar jugak :P, ngeh~

I would like to tag Erlyda and Widyana because you both are married :) Try this? It's fun :)

This entry was posted on 8.4.09 at Wednesday, April 08, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

aaaaawww, sho shweet! ni yang tak sabar nak kawin ni :p

u know what, we always preferred u among all the rest if u know what i mean, huhu, and we're glad ur sooo happy! ^_^

April 9, 2009 at 8:21 AM

Aha.. kawen laa cepat2 kak maddy, InsyaAllah, jodoh dah termaktub sejak azali, takkan berubah, mulakanlah doa dr skang walaupun nak kawen lmbat lagi ke ape...i tell u one secret, i started praying for my jodoh since I ve finished my SPM, sound a bit gatal kan, but sumtimes we forget dat God won't give wat do u want right on da time u r praying or directly..u hav to be patient and patient, but never stop praying.. "Doa itu senjata org Islam" :)..
Aha-cam kakak2 la plak ckp, lupe kite ni ur junior..ngeh :p

i hope dis happiness remains forever! Amin ya Rabbal Alamin..

April 27, 2009 at 10:52 PM

assalamualaikum ani...

i really envy u...in a good way ok...Hope Allah bless me with the best man for me too...
stay happy k ani!
May Allah bless u both!

June 2, 2009 at 9:43 AM

Post a Comment