Fifth semester has begun... :!  

Posted by ainul ilyani in



You must be the change you want to see in the world.
Mahatma Gandhi-Indian political and spiritual leader (1869 - 1948)

I had embarked on my new semester which is the fifth semester, four semesters more left including 12 weeks of practicum in 7th semester next year as my degree will be ended in the mid 2010 after finishing doing thesis in final semester, InsyaAllah.I hope time of campus life passes by in split of seconds.Six years of studying may cause deceased neurons in broken brain due to long duration spent for weak-minded like mine, I’m not a smart student but here I am. I am just an average student whom studying to pass an exam with flying colors. That’s it! Aha, it’s like a pain in the neck! God, I must stop being argumentative associated with life as life must go on with great effort at first place following by non-stop praying and eventually resign ourselves to Allah to determine whatever He wants. Tawakal ala ALLAH .When my age turned to twentieth, at one point, I began to realize what life is all about. Perhaps, I’m getting matured day by day, year by year, oh God; 22 years old feel so grown-up though the fact is I’m still young!! Difficulties, weariness, and hardship are the prices that we have to pay in order to achieve eternal satisfaction. Thats life is all about, isn’t it? Let's reflect upon what Mahatma Gandhi had mentioned : " Strength doesn't come from physical capacity. It comes from an Indomitable Will"

Speaking of studying is one thing, other commitments not to mention. After been registered on 7th July 2008, I was perturbed to go through next semester as all the subjects taken are quite heavy, the subjects allocated in the package by BPG are not difficult to cope with, it’s just that I unable to focus on my study alone because loads of things to take into account led me to spiritless. I should put aside trivial matters unless I would be over-pressured; hope that this pressure will soon die down. My old habits die hard, used to be unsatisfied and keep on complaining like I’m the worst ever girl to be alive!!-that is my old habit which must be withered away… ;(

Hey,Herewith is the miracle quotation that should be recited daily to offer you a successful life,mine as well,I've been practicing this since I was 15 years old though the outcomes are remaining invisible but it's like a beginning to inject a great sense of uplift to ourselves ,So, I would like to share it with you..

HasbiyaAllahuLailahaIllahuwa, AlaihiTawakkaltu, WahuwaRabbulArsyilAzim

Now, if they turn away (O Muhammad) say: Allah sufficeth me. There is no God save Him. In Him have I put my trust, and He is Lord of the Tremendous Throne.

Penolongku Ialah Allah,tiada Tuhan melainkan Dia,Kepada-Nya jualah aku berserah dan Dialah yang memeliharaArasy yang besar
(Sura At-Tawbah ,ayat 129)

Lets practice this innocuous DOA in consequence it brings numerous goods to us as Menurut Hadis Rasulullah SAW,sesiapa yang mengamalkan membaca pagi dan petang sebanyak tujuh kali,InsyaAllah akan dihasilkan cita-citanya,dunia dan akhirat(Hadis Riwayat Ibnu Sunni)

This entry was posted on 11.7.08 at Friday, July 11, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

chayyok ani!
alles Gute!

=D

July 12, 2008 at 7:02 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
July 12, 2008 at 7:40 PM

haha..tenkiu janna!!! caiyok2 kat awak jugak!! jgn tido manyak2..

July 12, 2008 at 7:48 PM

errkk.. alamak..
kantoi byk tdo.. hehe =p

July 14, 2008 at 12:06 AM

doa ni ada member penah ajar kt aku.
malangnYa rugi aku xamalkan. huhu
But gud effort to remind me the doa
thumbs up 4 u!! (copy ayat ko)

October 9, 2008 at 1:32 PM

Post a Comment