Happy 25th Birthday Darling! ;)  

Posted by ainul ilyani in , ,


HaPPy BirthDay HuBBy !


Another year has passed you
At 25
You’re now a Daddy
Alhamdulillah!

I keep thinking
of things about you I appreciate.
There’s a lot
than I can’t ever think of

It means so much to have you in my life;
A prince charming for whom
I had been waiting for
Since I was a little girl

Your adoring care makes every single day blessed
That I live my days with contentment.
Your amazing character creates
special times together that I treasure.
In the warmth of your hands
I live within a secure and steady world,
 you wipe my tears when I am sad
you hold me high when I am down
 you bring me light when all I can see is dark
 you back me up when no one cares
 you understand me when none does
Your easygoing ways mean that I'm blessed
With peace and joy and wonderful harmony.
You are just an amazing man I ever met

To me your birthday this year is a fortune
011111
a reminder from god to bring wonders
To the lives of people around you
I hope it brings you joy in every way

I Love you! I will always do!

Sabak Bernam
November 2011


011111

This entry was posted on 31.10.11 at Monday, October 31, 2011 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

fahmi  

thanks honey..i luv u ;)

November 1, 2011 at 6:57 AM

I can't hear uuuuuu!

November 11, 2011 at 5:13 PM

Post a Comment